cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Creators in free JPD version

Maria Pfister
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 19, 2024

Hi community!

We are using free JPD version for AI project in our company. Recently, as there were changes within my team, I wanted to change users defined as Creators (I have 3 free licences). This change doesn't work, several of us tried to play with groups & roles in all possible ways over past 3 weeks. 

For previous employees, it was enough to add them to JPD as User (creator) and to jira-product-discovery-users group.

Do you have any idea why it does not work anymore? Our best guess is that we can change those free users once per month?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Hermance NDounga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 20, 2024

Hello, 

You can definitely change who are creators, and more than once a month. 

I believe if you just add people to this group, maybe it is too many people in it, so eventually, go directly in the user group and add/remove people from there. 

If it still doesn't work, please go in a JPD project, click "give feedback" in the left sidebar and raise this issue to our support team, they will be able to help. 

Best Regards,
Hermance
Product Manager @ Jira Product Discovery

Maria Pfister
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 20, 2024

Thanks @Hermance NDounga for your quick answer!

I checked and there are exactly the right people (and 3 of them) in the creator (users) group. I just submitted my issue via feedback, thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events