Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken links from "normal" JIRA views?

Barry van Oudtshoorn August 28, 2023

JPD seems to have a lot of instances where links break. So far, I've experienced these:

• You can't access an issue which has been moved out of JPD if using its old issue key
  • Links to various project settings from the "normal" JIRA view don't work
  • Links to automation audit logs from the "normal" JIRA view don't work

I understand that JPD is a completely new rendering layer on top of the old JIRA stuff, but at present most of these just result in a blank page. I'd be OK with these routes causing a few redirects if they at least worked -- as it is, it's always a gamble when you click a link whether you'll go where you expect, end up on a (somewhat?) related page and have to navigate, or get an error and have to navigate.

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Hermance NDounga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 29, 2023

Hi Barry, thanks for raising this issues. 

For the first one, I've added it to our backlog - that's definitely a miss. 

For the projects settings - are you referring to this "Configure" button at the end of the fields panel ? - At the moment It redirect to the projects settings of the discovery project at the moment - what would be the preferred experience for you? 

Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 10.16.11.png

Finally, regarding Automation, on this button: 

Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 10.18.15.png

and this section :

Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 10.20.02.png 

I am well redirected to the audit log and I see the last Automation execution. 

Please let me know if these experience aren't the same for you - if you'd like to share private screenshots, don't hesitate to open a ticket with our support teams on support.atlassian.com/contact or via the feedback button at the bottom of the left panel in Jira Product Discovery. 

Cheers,

Hermance

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events