Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tutorial: Going from ideas in Jira Product Discovery to delivery in Jira Software

*If you're interested in hearing more about this topic, sign up for my webinar "How to connect discovery and delivery in Jira" here: https://www.atlassian.com/webinars/software/how-to-connect-discovery-and-delivery-in-jira

Hi JPD Community!

Rohan here, one of the PMs on Jira Product Discovery. Many of you who are new to Jira Product Discovery have asked for guidance on how to get the most out of using Jira Product Discovery and Jira Software together. I’ve put together a Loom video to walk you through it and help you get started. The video will cover:

• What’s Jira Product Discovery and how it can help you.

• Transitioning from ideas in Jira Product Discovery to delivery in Jira Software.

• Planning delivery in Jira Plans (formerly known as Advanced Roadmaps).

• Monitoring progress of delivery from Jira Product Discovery including:

• Showing the latest delivery dates from Jira Software.

• Calculating delivery completion based on issue counts and story points.

• FAQ

Check it out 👇

Got any questions, feedback or suggestions? Add them in the comments below! And if you're interested in hearing more about this topic, I'll be hosting a webinar on March 27/28 (depending on your timezone) on exactly this topic (connecting discovery and delivery in Jira)! You can register here: https://www.atlassian.com/webinars/software/how-to-connect-discovery-and-delivery-in-jira

2 comments

John Wagner
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 29, 2024

Great, short video Rohan - but at the end of your video is sounds like you're in a kitchen where someone is doing the dishes (are you multitasking?).

Rohan Swami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 5, 2024

@John Wagner you have great ears and audio equipment!

Like John Wagner likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events