Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Tanguy on leave - back August 9, but don't you worry Sara&team are here to help!

Hi everyone, 

Sorry for the spam today! Just a quick note that I'll be on vacation for 2 weeks starting tonight - a lot of family time and resting, and a bit of that.

@Sara Dubuque and the rest of the Jira Product Discovery team will be here to help you and discuss your ideas.

I just wanted to say that it's been an amazing experience so far to get to work on an opportunity like this with y'all - the team and I are very thankful for all the feedback and discussions to date. We're learning a lot every day and we hope we can return the favour with a great product that makes your life better as product managers. 

Cheers,

Tanguy

3 comments

@Tanguy Crusson That's awesome!!! There was a episode of a Netflix series called "Home Game" about freediving.  You are a brave soul.

Have a great break mate! I'm sure you'll be back with a bunch of ideas to impress us :)

Hopefully the weather is great there too

EDIT: That free diving is insane !!

Holy crap you free dive! That is so cool!

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you