Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product update: what's coming up in Jira Product Discovery

35 comments

Comment

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 13, 2022

@Dez-Luan we're not ready to share that yet

Aaron Mosny October 20, 2022

@Tanguy Crusson Can you add us to the early adopters for JPD enhancements? We are about to start using Atlas and would love to help give feedback on how they work together.

Like Tanguy Crusson likes this
Liviu Lica October 28, 2022

@Tanguy Crusson would love to get on the beta / early adopters list.

Ákos Botos November 15, 2022

Hi @Tanguy Crusson

Could you add us too to the early adopters group?

We are in the middle of enrolling business on the Atlassian stack (instead of Asana) and JPD+Atlas+Advanced roadmap seems to do the job (with a few FRs :))

Cheers,

Ákos

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 15, 2022

Any updates on the integration with Atlas for goals? Super excited about this and would love to be considered for the beta! JPD feels like the missing piece from Atlas for my team - the ability to combine the two is a true piece of magic!

Like # people like this
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 16, 2022

@Amanda Barber  unless I just jinxed myself you can expect an announcement in the community in the next week or two.

Like Jan-Hendrik Spieth likes this
Ben Gallant November 28, 2022

@Tanguy Crusson Hi mate, I'm confused how Advanced Roadmaps is relevant now that you have the roadmaps in Product Discovery?  Do you have something that can show me how that's connected? Thank you!

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
November 29, 2022
Like Ben Gallant likes this
Ben Gallant November 29, 2022

@Tanguy Crusson Thanks for that. I've had a chance to read that, and I guess I didn't really get the full understanding of how Advanced Roadmaps relates to Product Discovery since there's quite a bit of overlap of features there.  Can you create another video sometime that shows how you'd use that in alignment with Atlas?  It's kind of a black hole for me at the moment :) Thanks!

Like Tanguy Crusson likes this
Kalina Lipinska December 7, 2022

I've started working with the timeline and it's a much welcome addition to JPD! I do miss a more granular view though, we're focusing on moving fast and it's a big difference if an initiative will take one month or two - and right now there's nothing in between. Also haven't managed to remove once added initiatives from the timeline, is that not possible yet? 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events