Product update: templating the idea description. Who would like to try it?

94 comments

Comment

Jean-Emmanuel BANQUEY
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2022

@Tanguy Crusson ok, it makes sense to limit that to admins. We'll settle for that for now. Thx

nick July 1, 2022

It looks like my email didn't go through either. Could you enable this for our URL too please (samknows.atlassian.net)? Thank you!

Bruno S_ Rosa July 1, 2022

Very cool this update!!

The only thing I thought was missing is to keep the "@person" in the template.

When I create a checklist within the description it is important to keep the person referred to the item.
If not we have to go back and add one by one again.

But great, everything is really cool in Jira Product Discovery!

Loving being able to use ;)

Thanks a Lot! @Tanguy Crusson 

Like β€’ Tanguy Crusson likes this
Łukasz Modzelewski _TTPSC_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 4, 2022

@Tanguy Crusson Yes please, we would love to try it!

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 4, 2022

@nick it's already turned on for you

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 4, 2022

@Łukasz Modzelewski _TTPSC_ what's your Jira URL? thanks

Antony Quant July 4, 2022

Hi 

the email address you provided keeps bouncing back.. please turn on for https://cutover.atlassian.net/

thanks, 

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
July 4, 2022

@Antony Quant this was already turned on for you

nick July 4, 2022

@Tanguy Crusson - I might be looking in the wrong place, but I can't see it enabled. I was expecting to see the templates button appear under the Idea description editor, but I don't. See the attached screenshot.

(apologies for the extra noise in this thread, I can't see a way to reach out to you directly)

Screenshot 2022-07-04 at 15.54.20.png

Łukasz Modzelewski _TTPSC_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 4, 2022
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
July 5, 2022

@nick my bad! I had my wires crossed. It should be on now!

Like β€’ nick likes this
Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2022

@Tanguy Crusson - is this a feature to also be included into the other Jira products? That would be beneficial for all of them, I guess.

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
July 5, 2022

@Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ it'll depend on how successful this feature is in Jira Product Discovery - if we see a lot of usage there's a good case to be made in my opinion. 

Like β€’ Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ likes this
Antony Quant July 5, 2022

@Tanguy Crusson - definitely no option for us here: 

https://cutover.atlassian.net/

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
July 5, 2022

@Antony Quant I checked again and it should already be on for you. Can you please share a screenshot of what you're seeing? Thanks!

Marc Koppelaar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2022

Hi,

We have opted in to use this, but I can't see it in any of our JPD projects.

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
July 5, 2022

@Marc Koppelaar what's your Jira URL?

Marc Koppelaar
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 5, 2022

leaseplan-digital.atlassian.net

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
July 5, 2022

@Marc Koppelaar it should already be turned on. Can you please send a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Marc Koppelaar
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 5, 2022

Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 14.50.49.png

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
July 5, 2022

@Marc Koppelaar OK you need to click on "add a description..." first, and then you'll see the button to use a template

Diluk De Silva July 5, 2022

@Tanguy Crusson  - are you able to add to https://sparksport.atlassian.net/ pls. 

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
July 6, 2022

@Diluk De Silva it was already on for you

Like β€’ Diluk De Silva likes this
Ally Akbarzadeh July 6, 2022

@Tanguy Crusson  do you need anything else from me to enable for pexa.atlassian.net?

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
July 6, 2022

@Ally Akbarzadeh i've just enabled it for you

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events