Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🔴 Join us for an AMA Livestream with the JPD team!

Cover test.png

When: Thursday Feb. 29th 5pm CET

Where: LinkedIn Live

Hi everyone 👋🏽

I’m Axel and I recently joined the Jira Product Discovery (JPD) team as a Product Management Evangelist (expect to hear more from me in the coming weeks/months).

We’re experimenting with a new format to help answer your questions and unlock more value for our JPD users .

This week we will be piloting a 30-minute livestream where we’ll talk about product management best practices and jump into the product for a live demo based on your questions and suggested use cases.

You can submit and upvote questions/use cases you’d like us to answer using the Slido link in the instructions below.

During the event you’ll also have the opportunity to ask questions Live to Tanguy, our Head of Product for JPD who I’ll be co-hosting this session with.

We’d love to see you there, so follow the instructions to sign up and see you on Thursday.

Axel & the JPD team

1. Head to my profile here and hit +Follow or the bell icon (🔔) so you're notified when we update event details and when we go Live.
  2. Go to the LinkedIn Event page here and register.

Ahead of the session

🙋🏻‍♂️ Please provide your suggested topics on Slido ahead of the livestream using this link.

As this is a pilot, it is possible that we won’t continue with this specific format in the future if it isn’t valuable for you.

You’ll have an opportunity to provide feedback about the format and content delivered through a survey at the end of the livestream.

4 comments

Nabeel Adeni February 26, 2024

This is a fantastic initiative, @Axel Sooriah 

I'm particularly interested in JPD as a Product Marketer myself. In fact, I've been using JPD to prioritize content for my blog, and I find it quite valuable. 😎

btw, I love JPD's GTM approach. This AMA session, along with JPD's distribution through channels like Lenny's Newsletter and Strategy Breakdowns, seems like a well-rounded strategy to reach and engage the target audiences.

@Tanguy Crusson Great to see JPD accelerating from Wonder ➝ Scale! :)

Like # people like this
NAYANA February 26, 2024

This is a fantastic! I am a product owner actively promoting Product Discovery and working on a strategy to get teams onboard. 

Perfect timing. 

Like # people like this
Harrison Ponce February 27, 2024

This is exciting! Thank you for offering in this medium! @Axel Sooriah

Like Axel Sooriah likes this
Ted March 1, 2024

@Axel Sooriah I was only able to catch the first half of the stream (great btw!) - will there be a way to watch the rest? 

Like Dana Weinbaum likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events