Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy holidays and thanks for everything! We're out until Jan 3rd

Hi everyone, 

A year ago we exited the Alpha with 100 customers and what we believed was a promising product. Fast forward a year and the Beta has been nothing short of amazing: thousands of customers and tens of thousands of people have come to rely on Jira Product Discovery to create their products. It's been a wild ride but we're just getting started.

We want to wish you all happy holidays and send you a huge thank you for collaborating with us in the past year. It's been awesome working with you on this new product - and seeing it taking shape based on all your feedback. Please keep it coming!

A toast to 2022, bring on 2023!

Tanguy and the Jira Product Discovery team

PS: Most of the team is going to be out at the end of this week and until the 3rd of Jan, so answers in the community are likely to be delayed until then. 

PS2: I'll be on stage in Berlin in Feb 2023 for "Unleash", our user conference, sharing our experience pitching and creating this product from scratch. Maybe I'll see you there, otherwise you can watch it online. 

10 comments

Pieter Bezuijen December 21, 2022

Thanks and all have great holidays!

Oriol Fàbregas Pujol December 21, 2022

Happy holidays! I really liked seeing you build a new product with a "community driven" mindset. I think this is absolutely a great approach on building products and communities of users.

Like Amanda Barber likes this
Caitlin_Steel December 21, 2022

Thanks for this product - it makes me happy every time I use it :)

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2022

Happy holidays to the whole team! It's been amazing to see this product evolve over the last few months. Thanks for listening to feedback and consistently asking the right questions in the group to ensure that the product is meeting the needs of a wide variety of users. Appreciate you all!

Franky Stephenson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 21, 2022

Christmas came early this year with JIRA product discovery. Thank you for everything and have a successful year in 2023

brent.johnson December 21, 2022

Thanks for everything the team's done! Have a great holiday :)

quan December 21, 2022

Thanks for an amazing product and all the best to you and the team for 2023!

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2022

Thank you and Happy Holidays! :-)

Jan-Hendrik Spieth December 22, 2022

I think I'll be joining Unleash online. See you!

Happy holidays to the team, and the community. We've earned it :-)

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 22, 2022

Happy Holidays ! 🎄

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events