Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

📣 Did you migrate from another product? Share your experience with us!

Hello everyone! 

We’re currently working to improve Jira Product Discovery’s onboarding process, specifically focusing on the import of existing data into the tool.

Did you have a list of ideas or data from Jira, a spreadsheet, or a third-party application that you’ve found difficult to migrate? If so, we’d love to hear how this has affected your productivity and overall experience. 
What would you wish to have, in a magical ✨ world? 

If you’re open to discussing this further, my colleague Hanna and I would appreciate if you could spare some time in January. Please book some time with us via this link: Calendly - Hermance 

We are looking forward to hearing from you! 

Cheers, 

Hermance

2 comments

Raziman Dom - Ricksoft
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2023

Hi Hermance NDounga! I'm Razi, lead PM from Ricksoft. :)

We have been using Productboard (PB) for a few years and decided to try JPD since we would prefer to remain using tools within the Atlassian ecosystem. So far, we love the JPD simplicity and neat UI. Chrome plugin is another major factor which makes it easier for our support team to add more ideas from customers.

The only major problem right now is the external share to public users. We are using PB to share an external roadmap with our customers, but now it is a problem to migrate to JPD. It would be nice to have this feature before our next PB renewal. I know Atlassian is working on it. Please let me know if I missed the latest announcement. :D

Like • Tomislav Tobijas likes this
Hermance NDounga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2024

Hey Raziman! 

I totally understand your struggle and indeed - we are currently working on a feature to share your roadmap externally. 

I'm not too sure how this works in PB, so please don't hesitate to review how it will work in Jira Product Discovery, and eventually sign up to test the feature in beta via this article Early Access Program for Stakeholders / Sharing experience 

Cheers, 

Hermance

Like • Raziman Dom - Ricksoft likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events