Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

📢 Calling all Jira Product Discovery fans - We’d like to hear from you!

Hi Jira Product Discovery fans! Kesha here from the marketing team!

Since going GA a little over one year ago, we’ve been thrilled to hear how Jira Product Discovery has made it easier for you and your teams to do product discovery - from more structured prioritization and cleaner backlogs to better alignment on what you’re working on and why - and we’d love to capture your success stories! We're conducting a survey to gather your valuable feedback on how Jira Product Discovery has benefited you and your team.

Your feedback will not only help us continue to improve Jira Product Discovery to better meet your needs, but also help others who are evaluating. If you’ve been using Jira Product Discovery for a few months, please take less than 5 minutes to share your experience with us. Your feedback is invaluable, and we can't wait to hear from you!

And if you'd like to share more in depth use cases and stories, like this one from Doodle, comment here and let us know!

Thank you for being a part of our journey and helping us shape Jira Product Discovery!

Take the survey

3 comments

FastDoc
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 6, 2024

Hi,

We love using Jira Product Discovery for our team to collect ideas and link them to delivery tickets. The Impact/Effort prioritization feature is particularly beneficial.

However, we face a challenge: multiple contributors provide input on Impact and Effort, and their assessments often differ. It would be helpful if there were a voting system where each contributor could cast their vote for Impact and Effort values, and the system could average the results. This would promote collaboration and provide a more balanced assessment.

We are a small company that really cares about shipping fast, and this feature would help us avoid lengthy discussions to justify our values. It would be even better if users could vote asynchronously.

Is this feature part of the roadmap? We'd love to hear your thoughts.

julvon August 13, 2024

Hello @Kesha Thill

Could you please share the aggregated results of the survey? I'm really interested in how you plan to put the insights you collected into action.

Thank you!

Like • # people like this
Natechawin Suthison
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 15, 2024

Hi,

I, along with many others, am still waiting for the ability to nest ideas, as requested in the ongoing thread below:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Product-Discovery-questions/How-to-group-nest-ideas/qaq-p/1872054

It would be great if you could share the decision (whether it will be implemented, won't be implemented, etc.) or provide a roadmap if you plan to include it!

Cheers!

Like • Julien Vong likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events