Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸ™‹πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ Customer examples: prioritisation & roadmapping 🎀

Hi everyone πŸ‘‹πŸ½

We are currently developing a content library to help you improve your product practices in and around Jira Product Discovery (JPD).

This will be in the form on an online handbook that will cover topics like

• Organising your work as a Product Team
  • Idea intake and management
  • Developing your product strategy
  • Prioritisation & roadmapping
  • Bridging discovery and delivery
  • and much more...

We are looking for customer examples and stories where you have experienced success on these topics, starting with prioritisation and roadmapping.

We'd love to hear from you if

• you've improved your ways of working by centering your prioritisation and roadmapping workflows around the use of JPD
  • you've successfully engaged your teams and stakeholders in using JPD across your prioritisation and roadmapping activities
  • you've observed a material difference in your efficiency as a team across these activities pre vs. post adopting JPD

We would eventually - with your permission - showcase your ways of working in our content library so the wider product community can see what are some examples of best practices that can be adopted on top of the right tooling. 

If you'd like to share your story, simply reach out to me on asooriah@atlassian.com and I'll get back to you so we can schedule in some time to discuss.

You can also reach me on LinkedIn, here.

Thanks for your help and looking forward to listening to your wins with JPD.

Take care.

Best,
Axel Sooriah

Product Management Evangelist

2 comments

Frode Nilsen May 31, 2024

Really great initiative :)

We have just started this "journey" and don't have success stories to share. We are rather on the problem/challenge side, mainly

How to coordinate prioritization and roadmapping when the development team uses Jira, and a large part of the work is from bugs and maintenance. I.e. stuff that don't belong in JPD.

Looking forward to your reports from this work and the content library.

lila June 24, 2024

One thing missing is how to look at resourcing from the planning. Ideally, you want to be able to look at a peoples/resourcing view, based on disciplines and some sort of estimate. 

Like β€’ awang likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events