User does not receive any notification emails

Damien Varney October 28, 2019

Hi

I have a user who does not receive any notifications even though they are a watcher, reporter or assignee. Have checked the Notification Schema and the system says she should be (checked Notification Helper) and also checked our corporate and her outlook spam filters. Any ideas?

Thanks 

Damien

1 answer

0 votes
Vid Kraner October 29, 2019

Hi Damien,

from my experience, when user didn't receive email (Notification Scheme is correct), he never did receive emails. Therefore some configuration was amiss (incorrect mail, Active Directory, etc.). Did the user receive any email from JIRA?

You could test it also with "Reset Password" link or "Send email" functionality in Administration (create new test group and add yourself and that employee to it, then send email to that group).

Also, if not already, check "Related Community content" on the right side of this question. Perhaps you find solution or at least rule out some there.

BR, Vid

Damien Varney October 29, 2019

Hi

Yes when I do a Send Email from Jira she gets that email but gets no Notifications.

Regards

Damien

Vid Kraner October 30, 2019

Hi,

I see, that is confusing. I am sorry, but I don't have any other idea what could be the issue. I hope someone else from community can help you.

If you find a solution, please write it here. Good luck!

BR, Vid

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events