the method of change the security level automatically by setting the transition

k o June 10, 2020

Hi.Now i used the jira cloud and setting the workflow.

I used the  setting of security level and Role to control the automatically change of the data privacy by transition setting.

Otherwise,we had a project to use jira server.And i want to do the same setting in server.

But as i know  ,there is a lot of different between jira cloud and jira server.

Could you please tell me whether it can or not do the same thing in jira server.

And if can't ,is there a other solution.

thanks very much.

ko

2 answers

0 votes
Denise_Wuethrich_beecom_products June 14, 2020

Hi, @k o Yes, you're right! JSU will automate your Jira workflows without coding. Try it free here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/5048/jsu-automation-suite-for-jira-workflows?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

To get further assistance in setting it up, create an issue here: https://servicedesk-apps.beecom.ch/servicedesk/customer/portal/3/user/login?destination=portal%2F3

k o June 15, 2020

Thanks for you advice,I will have a try.

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 11, 2020

Hi @k o  - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Yes, you should be able to do that using Automation For Jira for Jira Cloud - it is now built in for free. 

What tool were you using in Server to accomplish your question?

k o June 11, 2020

Thanks for you answer.

For  data security ,we need to use the jira server for operation.

And it seems we can't do the same thing in jira server as jira cloud,

so may be use add-on will be a good choice.

JSU Automation Suite for Jira Workflows seems to be good choice.

Is it right?

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 12, 2020

I have not used JSU before, but there is an add-on for Automation For Jira for Server. You should check that out.  :-)

k o June 14, 2020

Thanks for you advice.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events