Slack - Add to Jira Issue does nothing

Chris Hudson May 22, 2019

I have the Jira Cloud app in Slack and it works perfectly so far for everything except the "Add to Issue" message action. the prompt pops up and I can select the issue I want to add the selected message to, it then tells me it was successfully attached to the issue, but there is nothing in the issue relating to the message. 
I cannot find any errors or anything online to assist in trouble shooting this. Can you help me out please?

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 27, 2019

Hi Chris,

I saw that you created a ticket with our support related to the same question, so to avoid any possible misunderstandings or miscommunication that may arise from discussing the same matter in two different platforms, let's focus on the ticket instead.
Once the ticket is closed, feel free to share the resolution here to help other people that may face the same issue.

Regards,
Angélica

andy.bezaire April 28, 2020

an answer here would be helpful. thanks.

Matt Ball July 27, 2021

I wonder how many people found this page via Google search only to see absolutely no helpful information whatsoever.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events