Report for Fix Version Add Date

Ruben Garcia September 25, 2020

Is it possible to run a report that shows the date of when a fix version has been added to any issue key.

Is there is a way to get a list of tickets that get added to a fix version, once it's started ?

Example: We start fix version v1.10 in a week from now, with 50 tickets, and we need to know on a daily basis, what all new tickets get added/prioritized to fix version v1.10

1 answer

0 votes
Niranjan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2020

Hi @Ruben Garcia ,

Don't you think that fix version update date on the issues should be the release date of the version? 

Ruben Garcia October 1, 2020

Hi @Niranjan 

Not necessarily, since with our organization, we use the fix version to prioritize issue keys for our next upcoming release. My question is: Is there a script, or a report, that I may use in order to see the add date that a fix version was added to any issue key?

Niranjan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2020

Hi @Ruben Garcia ,

You can try scripted fields. The other way that I could think of is

1. Create a date/date time field and associate it to the view screen of the issue.
  2. Remove the Fix Version field from create/edit screen
  3. Add a transition "Add Fix Version" with a transition screen and Fix version field on it. Make fix version field required.
  4. Add a post-function to the transition to capture the time of transition.

Suggest an answer