On free version, I can use forms to create tasks?

Eduardo_Arias February 19, 2020

I have 35 people that we need to inform when they have an issue with an specific case. I would like that they have a form in which they introduce their issue and it starts a workflow including several inputs and approvals. 

We are a non profit organization and right now, we are able to use only the free version

1 answer

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 24, 2020

Hi @Eduardo_Arias ,

Thanks for reaching out, and first off the Cloud Free tier is only usable for up to 10 users with a detailed breakdown on the functionality viewable here , so you would not be able to get all 35 users on the free tier and be able to interact with each other via the in application notifications.

Next Point you noted being a non profit, so you have some options to make the system more affordable, and while the Cloud Free tier may fit all your needs for a reduced user tier if you did need access to features with the additional user count I wanted to make sure that you knew that as covered in the "Atlassian Community License Request"  Atlassian server software products, and Atlassian-made Apps are free for use by registered non-profit charitable organizations that cannot otherwise purchase Atlassian products as well as the Atlassian Cloud service is available for registered non-profit charitable organizations for 75% off commercial prices, So if your interested in checking this out make sure to apply at the link above.

So If you have your own hardware you can set up a self hosted server Install for free, and if you do not have access to server hardware the cloud license is a deep discount.

Regards,
Earl

Suggest an answer