MacOS bug

Vatsal Vajani November 22, 2020

While I am working on one project, JIRA randomly returns to the previous project. This is happening ever since I updated to macOS Big Sur 11.0.1. 

Is this a bug with JIRA app, or macOS bug? 

1 answer

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2021

How does the random project switching manifest? Is it everywhere throughout the interface, or only when you are doing certain workflows. Also, what browser are you using. Typically browser versions, not OS versions, affect web products.

Vatsal Vajani January 24, 2021

This bug was reproduced in JIRA app, and not the web version. Looks like this had something to do with the macOS, as this bug was resolved as the new macOS rolled out. I am all good here, thank you for the response. 

However, I do see another bug in the mac version of JIRA app. While I am adding a description to a subtask, the format is not reflected when I save the description. One example is - if I am adding 10 bullet points, only 5 points are bulleted while every alternate point does not save as a bullet. I am using JIRA app version 121.0.0 and macOS 11.1. Let me know if you need more details to debug/reproduce this issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events