How to use my own vNet for Jira Software Data Center template in Azure Marketplace?

easonlai August 4, 2019

Hi

May I know how to use my own vNet for Jira Software Data Center template in Azure Marketplace? Current template just generate and configure new vNet/Subnet. But I would like deploy it into my existing vNet/Subnet.

https://azuremarketplace.microsoft.com/en/marketplace/apps/atlassian.jira-data-center?tab=Overview

Thanks in advance

2 answers

0 votes
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2019

Hi @easonlai,

When we are considering moving to Jira Data Center we wanted to do the same thing, and it was a bit complicated.  What you are going to end up doing is editing the ARM template.  You will need to remove the creation of the vent and all references and dependencies on the creation of that vnet.  Then anywhere that there was a reference to use a vnet you will need to insert the vnet you wish to use.

I hope that helps you out!

-Jimmy

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 5, 2019

Set it up on the vnet you want to use and configure the base url to match it (in general config)

easonlai August 5, 2019

sorry for I'm newbie, can you advise more details?

Thanks...

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 14, 2019

Not really, not beyond "set up your vnet and follow the installation guide for installing it"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events