Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How an I configure a workflow with approval conditions??

I'd like to create a workflow,which has specific approval conditions. For example if the draft review is not approved by certain people,user will not be able to continue to drag the issue to done column.

How am I going to give approving authority to a specific person ?

How am I going to prevent users to go on without approvals?

Is an approval will be asked to approver?

Any notification will be sent to user when the issue is approved?

Thanks already

1 answer

@Rumeysa Keles I would suggest using Jira Service Desk to do this rather than Jira. This has some very useful and easy-to-configure functions built in to it where you can set up approvals and approvers, set up approver notifications so that they know when their approval is required etc.

There is some useful information here how to set these up in Jira Service Desk. https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/configuring-jira-service-desk-approvals-938847527.html

You could probably achieve something vaguely similar to this in a Jira workflow by setting up workflow conditions (e.g. can only be transitioned by certain people) but can be very fiddly to set up depending on the level of approvals you are looking for

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events