How To Delete Workflow Scheme?

yong hu October 28, 2020

20201029144347.pngAs shown in the figure, I want to delete the workflow scheme that is not in use, but the workflow scheme state is shown as active, which should be inactive in theory.

Now what should I do to delete this workflow scheme.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ianis December 9, 2020

I'm having the same problem ! If you find a solution i'll be glad to read it ;)

Jan Scheerer December 9, 2020

Hi Ianis, 

In our case, it was caused by projects that we moved to the trash, but are not yet deleted. They do not show up in the dependencies of issue type screen schemes, but they will prevent you from deleting associated schemes.

Like # people like this
Ianis December 9, 2020

Hi Jan,

Thank you for the quick answer, it was the origin of my problem !

Have a nice day :)

Like John Funk likes this
0 votes
Jan Scheerer November 13, 2020

@yong hu if you have found a solution, I would be very interested! I just encountered the same problem today.

0 votes
yong hu October 30, 2020

Hi @John Funk 

I have tried to use this workflow in other projects, but after stopping using this workflow again, it is still active.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 13, 2020

Did you open a support ticket?

Jan Scheerer November 13, 2020

I now created JST-613260 for this.

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 29, 2020

Hi Yong,

That is very strange. Maybe try to attach it to a Test project, then replace it on the Test project with another scheme to see if that frees it up. 

If not, I would open a Support Ticket with Atlassian:

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 30, 2020

I would go ahead and open a support ticket. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events