Export to Excel / CSV - Business Intake project

Mehul Tailor February 10, 2020

Hello Everyone

I have a question about the excel extracts under JIRA Core ( Business Intake project)

This is my click sequence

Jira Core
Filters
All issues
Export
Export CSV (all fields).

My question is ..the exported file does not seem to have more than 1000 rows . What could be the reason for that ?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Pete Singleton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2020

Apologies, I have just realised my previous answer does not apply to Jira Cloud.  There is detail of a workaround on the following page:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/increase-issue-limit-for-excel-exports-in-jira-cloud-779160811.html

Mehul Tailor February 18, 2020

Hi Pete,

Thank you for taking the time to answer this question . I can say that I was able to successfully export the rows above the 1k row limit . Thank you so much. It did not quite work with the way you described but I was able to substitute the name of the project in the URL your provided and it worked.

Thank you once again .

Mehul

0 votes
Pete Singleton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2020

CSV export it limited to 1000 issues by default, you can change this in system settings:

Capture.JPG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events