Backlog View Columns

hromero November 7, 2019

Is any way to add column (Field names) to the Backlog view ? at this time I can only see the Stories and the Epics on the far right, but I will like to add more columns like estimation, status of story, even number of task, links, etc. I guess I am looking for something more robust like Agile Central :)  

1 answer

0 votes
Aleksandr Zuevich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2019

Hi,

You can go to Board Settings - Card layout and add some fields there.

hromero November 7, 2019

So I need to create a new Board ? I could not find the Board Settings you mentioned 

Aleksandr Zuevich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2019

No, you don't need to create new board. You can configure your existing board:

Capture.PNG

hromero November 7, 2019

Backlog.png

Like Michael Robertson likes this
hromero November 7, 2019

I dont have the same view or maybe I am not in the same page you are 

Aleksandr Zuevich
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 7, 2019

You use next gen project. Card layout customization is not available for next gen projects: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/working-with-next-gen-software-projects-945104895.html

hromero November 7, 2019

I figured :) Thanks ! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events