Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can i assign multiple stories in Jira Align to one team (jira project) in jira software

Walt Adams November 13, 2020

currently i am using jira align and jira software. I am wanting to import stories and features from an excel template to jira align. i have used the jira align import template but it does not give me the jira project field in the template so that i can add the project i want the feature or story to live in in jira software .

any ideas on how to overcome?

2 answers

0 votes
Aslam Cader February 24, 2021

Hi @Walt Adams - Having gone through this personally, I recommend importing the Features (Jira Epics) and Stories directly in Jira Software. This would allow you to map all the fields you currently have in place in your Jira environment. Again this would allow you to map the issues into the correct projects.

The above import activity in Jira Software would also trigger the imported Features and Stories to automatically sync to Jira Align using the Jira connector.

0 votes
Sam Tsubota
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2020

Hi @Walt Adams ! When importing features and stories into Jira Align using the import template it is not possible to specify the Jira project. You will need to update the Jira project field manually in the Details Panel after the features and stories have been created through the import.

Walt Adams November 16, 2020

thanks!!!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events