Test case link to to test set

Tejas Mali September 17, 2020

We have to run smoke test in prod environment for that we need to create Test set and add test cases to it. Could you please provide the solution?

1 answer

0 votes
Tom O'Connor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 17, 2020

@Tejas Mali did you get a chance to review all the help around quality and test case management in Jira Align?  

Tejas Mali September 18, 2020

I had reviewed help and followed same steps. As per the "help" at the bottom side of Test set we can add/link Test cases to Test set, But when we try to save it Test cases are getting removed and showing "0" count. Could you please provide the path forward.

Tom O'Connor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 18, 2020

@Tejas Mali Thanks for the additional info.  I suggest you submit a support case with some screen prints and additional information so that support can help you troubleshoot. 

JIRA - test Test Saved.pngzsxaJIRA- TC not added after save.pngJira- Test Set- Before saving TC added.png

I have added Scrrenshots of the Test page , In which Before saving TC' s you will get to see TC's are added. As we save the Test Set, Test Cases will be automatically removed and the count is showing as zero.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events