Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ready to Move signal auto "un-mark" when card on custom Kanban Board moved to new column

Kelley Cooper February 9, 2021

On the custom Kanban Boards, when the user completes the task assigned to them, they can "signal" downstream that the kanban card is ready to move by setting the card to Ready to Move

It appears the user must MANUALLY remove the Ready to Move indication after moving the card to a new column, rather than the move action automatically triggering the removal of the Ready to Move indication.

Is there a configuration parameter or anything I can do to setup the app to automatically remove the Ready to Move indication after moving the card to a new column?

ReadyToMove.png

1 answer

0 votes
Mark Cruth
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 9, 2021

@Kelley Cooper - thanks for the question! Unfortunately I don't believe there is a way to automatically remove that label after being moved to another column on the custom Kanban Board. The person who pulls over the object would then need to "un-mark" the ready to move state.

Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 6.26.25 PM.png

I do think this is a great addition for the custom Kanban Board and would recommend adding an idea to automate this to the Jira Align ideation board. Here's the link (you just need to sign up and then enter your idea): https://ideas.jiraalign.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events