Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OKR in Jira Align

Roman Mural September 15, 2023

Good afternoon!

My name is Roman, I'm a project manager in a large company called NovaPoshta (NovaGlobal, NovaAirline, NovaDigital, NovaPost), we have about 30,000 employees and millions of customers.
https://novaposhtaglobal.ua/en/
https://novaposhta.ua/eng/

I have a question about your product Jira Align.

There are a few questions we would like to have answered as soon as possible, as it is important for us to purchase licenses of this product and cooperate with you.

1) Could you please tell me how OKR cascading looks like in Jira Align (with examples)? What is the OKR hierarchy in Jira Align?

2) Is there any flow (standard functionality) for Jira administrators, what does it look like for admin rights, for adding new projects to Jira for large companies, maybe there is some kind of back office?

Please, is it possible to get answers at once with some visual and more detailed examples!

I will be very grateful for your response!

4 answers

2 votes
eliabeth wheeler September 15, 2023

Additionally, I know Valiantys offers a 1-day Jira Align Boot Camp training designed for organizations interested in Jira Align that includes 2 weeks of JA access. It'd be interesting to know what other kinds of training is available for Jira Align.

https://valiantys.com/en/resources/training-events/?fwp_training=jira-align&fwp_date=2023-08-23%2C2024-12-31

Roman Mural September 21, 2023

Thanks!

1 vote
Raja Shekher
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2023

Hi @Roman Mural 

JIRA Align is a tool that helps you to connect to your Strategy (that will be set in JIRA Align) to your Execution (which is happening in JIRA)

It talks about the Why (Mission, Vision, Goals, OKR's), What (What will you develop and whatever you are building, is it aligned to your over all Why?) and When (Time, when are you going to deliver it, using the Program Increment) of your product and planning roadmap process.

In Short, JIRA Align is used more than just an OKR tool. It has lot of capabilities that will help organizations to successfully building roadmap and delivery.

Regards,

Raja

1 vote
Peter Jessen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2023

Hi @Roman Mural ,

I answered you directly via email on some of this.

Regards,
Peter

0 votes
Frank Blasa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 21, 2023

Hello @Roman Mural 

as Raja has already described, OKR's are one of the possibilities.

Jira Align is an enterprise agile planning solution at scale.

If you want we can arrange a meeting to discuss more details.

Regards,

Frank

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events