Multiple Releases in Jira Align Configuration

Deleted user June 25, 2020

When I utilize the Configuration Bar in Jira Align to see releases, I'm seeing multiple showing for each release.  For Example: I see 3 instances of Release 20.3.1.  Where can I correct that?  I've been unable to figure out where that information is pulled in from.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Peter Jessen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 25, 2020

Hi @[deleted] ,

Jira Align is showing each unique release (fix version) from Jira (assuming you are using fix versions in Jira).

Each Jira project has its own set of fix versions. When multiple teams work together, they use the same fix version names, but each is unique to its own Jira project.

Align is therefore showing you all unique fix versions from Jira as unique releases.

You can group the same fix versions/releases using the Consolidate function found under Program -> Release Vehicles -> More Actions -> Consolidate.

Here's the related help article.

Regards,
Peter

Deleted user June 25, 2020

Thank you Peter!

Like Peter Jessen likes this
Peter Jessen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 25, 2020

You are very welcome, @[deleted].

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events