Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Align - Community Connections

BJ Miller
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 6, 2020

Have any groups come together IRL to connect and talk about their experiences, share best practices and ideas?

I'm thinking of putting something together in Denver, CO, and am looking to hear from you all!

What would you be up for in your community? What have you seen work before?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers, BJ

3 answers

3 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dave Hale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 6, 2020

I am local, sign me up!

BJ Miller
Atlassian Team
February 6, 2020

You're in!

Barbara Nelms April 23, 2020

I am in Denver, would like to attend. Can you do a virtual meet up?

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jessica Wolfe
Atlassian Team
February 6, 2020

I would LOVE to do the same in Tampa, FL!

BJ Miller
Atlassian Team
February 6, 2020

Let's do it! We'll get @Al Reid on board!

Like Jessica Wolfe likes this
Al Reid
Atlassian Team
February 7, 2020

@BJ Miller let me know how I can help.

Peter Jessen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2020

@Jessica Wolfe- I'll be moving to the Tampa area in the fall. Would love to help create this.

Sorry @BJ Miller - My wife isn't adapting to the Rocky Mountain High (altitude), so sea level bound we be.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Emily Koch
Atlassian Team
February 6, 2020

Can I come to Denver, too?

BJ Miller
Atlassian Team
February 6, 2020

For sure, Emily!! We'd love to have you! Might want to wait until it stops snowing, though...

Like # people like this
Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
February 6, 2020

@BJ Miller room on the couch for another?

Like # people like this
BJ Miller
Atlassian Team
February 6, 2020

@Shawn Kessler Not only is there room for you to sleep, but we also have a gym in the garage with lots of weights. I can't really life many of them. They start at 30lbs. (My husband is strong.) 

Like Emily Koch likes this
Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
February 6, 2020

Sold!

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events