Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Align Atlassian Strategy

Jenny Holderness February 25, 2020

All, 

I remember listening to a few podcasts stating the intent of purchasing Agile craft was to expand and integrate closer with Jira. I can't find any references to product direction. Is there an updated product roadmap published? My company is trying to decide if keeping Jira Align is in our best interest.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Caz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 25, 2020

Hi @Jenny Holderness , integrating closer with Jira is still a key focus for Jira Align. The best way to learn more is to reach out to your TAM / Solution Architect or Customer Success Manager to set up a meeting to review our product roadmap. 

In the meantime, is there a particular pain point your organization is currently experiencing with the Jira Align - Jira connector? 

Jenny Holderness February 26, 2020

our main pain point is capacity and demand planning. We are evaluating if we need to purchase other tools. I am doing research in this community to see what others are doing. Also is there a way to export the Jira align data into other tools such as Tableau? 

Caz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 26, 2020

@Jenny Holderness we have some upcoming work around resource planning-- would you be willing to hop on a call with the Jira Align Product team so we can explore how your organization is currently handling these functions?

Like # people like this
Jenny Holderness February 27, 2020

Absolutely, Please send me an invite and I will ensure the proper folks are on the call

Andrew Marshall August 10, 2021

@Caz if you have have time for a chat I'd love to talk about the Capacity and Resource Planning aspects of Jira Align.  I'm looking to implement it at a second company and they've got slightly different requirements to the first one I worked at.  Would like to know more about the roadmap and see if there are some report requests we could potentially get added to the backlog using existing data in there.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events