Couls someone please help me in enerating the following Reports in Jira Align:
1.Monthly Baseline Story Points “BSP
2.User Stories delivered Vs committed
3.Story points Delivered Vs Committed
5. Capacity utilization report
1. Monthly Baseline Story Points (BSP)-can you expand on what you are looking for? Since teams track work in iterations (2 weeks normally) most of Jira Align reporting for the team is around the cadence of the sprint. Are your teams sizing with the same approach such as the modified fibonacci sequence (1,2,3,5,8,13,20...) for stories?
2. User stories delivered vs. committed
3. Story points delivered vs. committed
For 2 and 3, in the team room there is a quick progress chart that shows the count of stories and story points for the iteration. In addition there are some other reports from the reports button on the Team Room that may also be very helpful (burnups, progress, etc)
4. Velocity Report - in the JA menu search for Velocity and you will see a bunch of velocity reports. There is a team velocity that provides details for all sprints. There is also a PI Velocity that would show a program/ART velocity by iteration.
5. Capacity Utilization Report - from the Team Room - Reports there is a Capacity report by team.
(Or, What to expect when you’re expanding.) Once you've completed your Jumpstart, or your initial assessment of Jira Align, you'll start to think about how you can roll it out to the rest of your e...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events