Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA Align free trial

janenehoffmann April 12, 2023

Any idea how to get a trial license for JIRA Align?!
With every other product, you can get a trial license to download and try.

Yes I've signed up for the JIRA Align demo center, but this is only for an individual.
As a large company's JIRA Admin, I can't demonstrate this effectively without a trial license so I can demonstrate the value of JIRA Align.  How can I get buy-in to this tool if I can't show this to the respective teams and upper management. 

I don't understand why there isn't a free trial license, especially when this brings potential revenue to Atlassian.  

Your insight and help is GREATLY appreciated!

2 answers

1 vote
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2023

Hi @janenehoffmann,

My company recently had a demo of Jira Align delivered to our upper management.  The Atlassian reps we spoke with indicated that Jira Align requires significantly more configuration to get up and running effectively compared to a Jira Software project.

They met with a number of my key stakeholders to understand our process and terminology and a week later had a customized demo to present to our leadership.

I'd recommend getting in touch with the Atlassian team to provide a demo in this capacity if you are interested in showing the value to your management.

I hope that helps! 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2023

Align is not something you just set up and run with, there's no demo or trial, you have to engage with Atlassian (possibly via a partner if you choose that) if you're seriously considering using it.

Like # people like this
0 votes
Jason April 12, 2023

Expium (a Valiantys company) offers a one day Jira Align Bootcamp that gives hands on exposure in a Jira Align instance.  You can find out more at https://expium.com/training

Screenshot 2023-04-12 094727.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events