Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the program room configurable to provide key program info?

Kevin Young
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 10, 2024

So new user to JA. I like the Program room but I'm looking for: 

Feature status - Total features in a PI/Completed Features - Progress gadget shows a % complete but not the actual number (i.e. 550/33)

Story status - Total stories in PI/Completed Stories. - Progress gadget shows a % but not an actual number. (i.e. 330/10)

Story Point Status - Total stories in PI/Completed Story points - Have to go off the Program room to the burndown chart and hover with mouse vs. being listed in a gadget or some other element in the Program room. 

There is some info provided in terms of committed items  a summary bar on the page but no actuals.  It's a bit all over the place to get this info from what I see. 

Program Room Summary.pngProgram Room Gadget2.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kevin Young
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 10, 2024

I figured it out although not very intuitive. If you hover over each element in the widget it gives the actual #'s. Although there isn't an element for story point, if you hover over accepted it shows the committed vs actual sp's. So all the information is there but took some playing around. Seems like those metrics are something that should get explicitly called out. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events