Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get the status from the Status report, to reflect in the health on the Roadmap?

Ann Bouvier June 11, 2020

comparing the Status report status color, to the Roadmap Health color seems to be a problem.  I have an assumption that if I update the status of an initiative from the Status report, why wouldn't the roadmap reflect that? 

Now I need to update in two locations.  This status should be reflected throughout the application, and no need to have top update in multiple locations.  And vice versa, when ever the color of the initiative is updated, a message should be displayed, sating this will update everywhere.  

Does this make sense, or is there another way this works?

Thank you

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sam Tsubota
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 11, 2020

The health status on the Roadmap and Status Report are independent of each other and do not sync. Unfortunately, you have update the health in two views. It's a good idea to submit to the Jira Align ideation portal as an enhancement to the product.

Ann Bouvier June 12, 2020

ok, took your advice and did just that

Like # people like this
Tina Behers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2020

@Sam Tsubota Is there a backlog item to adjust this?  As a user, my assumption (neh - expectation) would be:  Given the status of the work item has been set, when I selected the view by status in the roadmap, Then the system picks up the default status color to reflect in the roadmap ....  is this in the Papercuts backlog?  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events