Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I filter more in the Status report?

Ann Bouvier July 9, 2020

The status report has a lot of information, but if I am presenting this report to execs, I only want to highlight the things that are red/yellow and only the opened risks.  I have 50 plus initiatives, most are either green or no status.  I want to present across all trains, at the portfolio level only those that are red/yellow.  Is there a way to get this data?

2 answers

0 votes
Ann Bouvier July 10, 2020

Would I also be able to see just the risks that are still red in the Roadmap view?

Derek Huether
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 13, 2020

The roadmap view is limited to time-based deliverable objects like Themes, Epics, Features (you may call them something different). I was just noting, when having risk conversations, it's generally about those objects. Setting a health status of "at risk" or "critical/slip" adds color to the conversation when discussing your roadmap. It isn't the same as creating and managing a Risk (object) in Jira Align and linking it to a Theme, Epic, or Feature.

If you have a group or process of formally managing risk, you'll still want to create those objects (see the program > manage > risks in the left menu)

0 votes
Derek Huether
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 9, 2020

Ann, do you need all of the content listed in the Status Report or is it just primarily the name of the Initiative and if it's in a red or yellow risk state?

You might consider using the Roadmap, where you can use the configuration bar at the top of the screen to arrive at your 50 initiatives and then add an additional filter of Health = At Risk or Critical / Slip.

Step 1: Right click an Initiative on your Roadmap and set a health state.

Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 12.29.58 PM.png

Step 2: Filter on those at Risk or CriticalScreen Shot 2020-07-09 at 12.25.33 PM.pngStep 3: Review the Roadmap of only those initiatives At Risk or CriticalScreen Shot 2020-07-09 at 12.28.01 PM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events