Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export all information, not only stories

Caryntjen May 11, 2023

Hi, so I love the export function and used it to create a really good import file.

Now I did follow this guide: https://help.jiraalign.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005998387-Export-objects-to-Excel

But only the tab stories is filled in, not the other tabs of the sheet. While there are definetly links to objectives and risk in regards to these features and stories.

So basically, how can I export information from Jira Align, that not only fills in the Stories tab, but also the Risk, Dependencies, etc... tabs?

2 answers

0 votes
James Webber May 24, 2023

My experience is that you need to export manually from each area separately

e.g. Initiatives, then Features, then Objectives, then Risks

API is limited to 100 records at a time.

James Webber May 24, 2023

Oh and it you want roadmap health you need to export each of those manually from the Roadmap screen separately too Theme, Initiatives, Features and there is no API to get that info.

0 votes
Tom O'Connor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 16, 2023

Unfortunately our export only exports based on the filtered data from either the backlog or item views.  

You could export your epics, then feature and then stories into the separate spreadsheets and then copy or import the data from each tab of data into a master file.  

Other options could include using the API to export data or Enterprise Insights.  What are you trying to accomplish with the export of data @Caryntjen ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events