Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard to view all tickets for multiple JIRAs and Confluences

anna.levin March 9, 2020

Hi,

I am looking for a solution that could connect to various platforms (DevStack, Cocoa,...) containing JIRA and Confluence tickets and can show all info/tickets on one Dashboard.

How many locations (e.g. DevStack, Cocoa,..... ) can be embedded into one dashboard?

Is there a possibility to manage/respond from that dashboard or is it purely for viewing?

Is there a possibility to add non-Atlassian Jira/Confluence tickets? 

Many thanks,

Anna 

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Peter Jessen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2020

Hi @anna.levin,

Jira Align is an enterprise agile platform, not a Jira/Confluence dashboard. There are currently no customizable dashboards in Jira Align of the type it appears you are looking for. It sounds like you are looking for something that supports more of a production support environment.

I'm also not sure what you mean by Confluence tickets, as Confluence is not a ticketing system. If you can provide more detail regarding the intended usage, I might be able to provide a better answer.

Regards,
Peter

0 votes
Answer accepted
Peter Jessen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2020

Hi @anna.levin,

Thank you for your more detailed explanation.

It sounds like in your case you are using Jira and Confluence linked to the other systems not for agile development, but for production support or other non-agile purposes.

I can't give you a good solution. I can definitely state, in my opinion, this would not be a good use for Jira Align.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Peter

0 votes
anna.levin March 11, 2020

Hi Peter,

I will try to explain my need a bit better: 

Currently, we are using Jira and Confluence which are linked to Devstck, Cocoa, Digiteq,....  It becomes very difficult to track all tasks and tickets that customers are placing in Jira/Confluence using their system (Cocoa/Devstack/....) and it happens that we are skipping one or the other task. Therefore I am looking for a solution that would align all Jiras and confluences and help tracking all these tickets and tasks.

Hope that makes my question clearer.

thanks,

Anna 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events