Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capabilities: How to export/access status or health data

Brandon Manus May 3, 2023

Hi All - I am working through a very specific need for status and health reporting from Capability/Solution level but it needs to be integrated with an outside dashboard (google slides). 

Need: to export or integrate API to show all Capability open items health or status. 

Steps attempted:

1 - Solution Export: I've gone through the various excel exports and configurations but do not see health or status.

2 - API 2.0: I've integrated the Capabilities object with Google Sheets but do not see health or status in any of the returned fields.

Help? Hoping I am just missing something but does any know a way to get health or status out of the system? We're looking in to Enterprise Insights but that won't be a fix in time for what I need.

2 answers

1 vote
James Webber May 3, 2023

At the moment the only way I can figure this out is by going to the roadmap view and choosing each tier (theme, then initiatives then features) and then choosing Export-> CSV Export.

The format of the export is not great but it includes the health. I then merge the three csv files together using power BI and add them to my other fact tables with table merge

Export Health.png

James Webber May 24, 2023

Also this data is not available in the API

0 votes
Gary Larkin May 18, 2023

Had a similar issue trying to get an export so I could do capacity planning at the capability level (we have trains and teams with mixed skills so need to assign skills to each capability for long range forward planning) - couldn't find a way to export all capabilities so have to patch the data together one PI at a time as described by James

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events