Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please can we have custom fields in filters.

Natasha Moakes April 17, 2024

Use case

I have a cross cutting initiative I need to track, which is being implemented across multiple programs and themes. The roadmap view is exactly what we need to see for this initiative, but tagging isn't a sensible option as it doesn't limit the tags that can be used, can't be made mandatory etc.

Adding a custom multi dropdown field would make a lot of sense for our use case, but as we can't filter off custom fields in the roadmap view, it's useless.

This is not the only use case I have come across for needing to filter based on custom fields, just the most recent. Please please please can you prioritise a filtering approach more like Jira, which is adaptable enough to suit all use cases.

1 comment

Steve Sauser
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 18, 2024

@Natasha Moakes Thank you for the suggestion, I did do some searching in the current suggestions and found a few that may interest you (you should watch and vote for them if they do).  

Additionally if none of these are quite the same request you have I would suggest submitting a Support Ticket so that a new Suggestion can be created.  

Ability to filter work tree by Custom Hierarchy/Room 

Enhancement Request on Jira Align Overall Filtering Design 

Add Custom Hierarchy column to Epics grid 

Status Report: Add custom fields to report and give ability to sort and filter on these fields 

Filtering by custom fields on grids does not work 

Natasha Moakes April 19, 2024

Thanks Steve I will review and open a ticket if I don't see it

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events