No HipChat notification on Android

I'm running HipChat on Android on a Xiaomi Mi5S. The app works fine and I have gone into the settings and turned on notifications. I have also made sure notifications are enabled in the system settings for HipChat. I'm not getting any notifications on my device, however. I am getting notifications for other apps and only have issues with HipChat. I have tried with and without the "Stay signed in" setting and it made no difference. Is there anything I can do to get these enabled?

1 answer

We experienced the same issue in one of our users using a computer.  My ticket is at https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/user/requests?status=open

Still waiting for feedback.  Notifications in her settings are all enabled. 

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jun 19, 2018 in Hipchat

Moving from Hipchat to Stride? Here’s what you’ll love

Heya, Hipchat friends! We’re so happy you’re checking out   Stride. Whether you know it or not, you have been instrumental in making Stride come to life. Every feature, design, and functionality...

17,418 views 4 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you