while adding svn repo to crucible i'm getting this error

ram October 12, 2016

Error

Thu Oct 13 08:12:46 GMT+530 2016: Repository paused due to error com.cenqua.fisheye.config.ConfigException: Could not access svn://svn.dev.com/distribution//trunk : org.apache.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E220003: Invalid authz configuration com.cenqua.fisheye.rep.RepositoryClientException: org.apache.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E220003: Invalid authz configuration org.apache.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E220003: Invalid authz configuration org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNAuthenticationException: svn: E220003: Invalid authz configuration

1 answer

0 votes
Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 12, 2016

Have it worked using SVN before? You might need to install your OS "svn-tools" package if not. More information would have allowed me to give a better answer, but this is what i could find when googling around. IF you do have the svn-tools but composed the authz file yourself, make sure the syntax is correct in the file. More about that here: http://serverfault.com/questions/164310/configuring-svn-access-with-subversion-server

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events