users table in Fisheye-Crowd

Kevin Villalobos June 24, 2014

Hello,

Does any one knows in wich table are the users in Fisheye. It should be at cru_user but it doesn't has all the users

Let me use a example:

In crowd user_A has access to Fisheye but i look for him into cru_user table in Fisheye database but i can find it. User_A can log in into Fisheye but i can't find him into the database

1 answer

0 votes
rstephens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2014

Hi Kevin,

All users that have logged into FishEye are stored in the cru_user table. However, user records in this table might be created on demand if FishEye is linked to an external authentication system such as Crowd, depending on your configuraiton.

If you have usernames that are the same apart from their capitalisation, you will probably run into problems. Please don't do this.

Kevin Villalobos June 24, 2014

Hi Nick,

Where can i check this configuration since i have admin permissions but i didn't configure it and i am not the admin. I am part of the BI team and i should extract data from the DB.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events