Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reset the Fisheye admin password

Laval Langlois August 16, 2022

I would like to reset fiheye admin password. I tried with the procedure on the web but it does not work

6 answers

1 vote
Laval Langlois August 18, 2022

I managed to find the directory where fisheye / crucible put these data after I followed the procedure and it worked right away

0 votes
Laval Langlois August 18, 2022

I found how to do

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2022

Glad to hear that. Please share the steps you followed for the benefit of others.

0 votes

I am administrator of the server where is fisheye application. I have to re-enable admin because everyone who had admin rights lost them.

0 votes

Capture d’écran 2022-08-16 143810.png

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2022

Thank you for sharing the screenshot.

I believe you have admin access! If not, the password reset is to be done by the admin.

If you are the admin, then the above steps would work. If the article listed steps not working, kindly share the error message or error details to assist you.

Alternatively, if you want someone from Fisheye support, please raise a request on this link.

0 votes

I'm new and I don't know how to link screenshots

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 16, 2022

Hi @Laval Langlois welcome to the Atlassian community.

For better assistance, would you please share error screenshot when resetting the password and / or the web link steps you are following?

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 16, 2022

Hi @Laval Langlois when you click reply to this post, you will see the editing features as listed inline screenshot. Click "insert photos" icon and attach screenshot.

Attaching image.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events