"fork of null" - Showing up with all of my Git Fisheye Repositories

Cameron River September 25, 2011

Not sure what this means, but in my FishEye repositories it have "fork of null" under every managed repository name. Doesn't appear for my unmanaged git repositories. Haven't seen any adverse affects of this message.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
TimP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2011

FE-3747 has been fixed - this is no longer an issue in FishEye 2.7.4+

0 votes
TimP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2011

Thanks for providing the info Cameron, this is now a confirmed bug in FishEye when using Internet Explorer.

I'm working on a fix which can be followed at FE-3747.

0 votes
TimP
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 26, 2011

Hi Cameron,

I'm not having a lot of luck reproducing this issue, so I've requested some configuration files from you in your currently open support case (FSH-6828) to help me diagnose it.

cheers,

Tim

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events