"Remember Me' checkbox for fisheye/crucible is missing on login.

Jay Barra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2012

I don't seem to have a "remember me" checkbox when I log in to Fisheye. Do I have to enable something to allow this? I am tired of it keep logging me out randomly.

Also when I try to log in again, I log in but it goes to a completely blank screen. The address remains

http://myfisheye:8060/login

but I have to return to the main Fisheye page to have it show that I actually am logged in.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2012

No, that is not supported, at least what I remember as per an old ticket with Atlassian.

But if you are using CROWD, I guess this should automatically happen if you are logged in into any of the other tools due to SSO (Just a guess)

Jay Barra
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 23, 2012

We are using JIRA to manage users and user groups.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 23, 2012

SSO in not supported in JIRA. And as Renjtih mentioned, 'Remeber Me' is not there in Fisheye.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events