Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there any chance to fisheye users to add branches to fisheye repositories

l April 28, 2015

1 answer

0 votes
Maciej Swinarski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 29, 2015

Could you explain the problem?

FishEye should automatically detect and index branches. For GIT and Mercurial this will be done automatically. For SVN repositories this may require extra configuration (SVN Symbolic Rules) depending on your SVN repository structure.

mac

l April 29, 2015

User has raised the below concern: There is no way to add branch by ourself. Every time trunk branches out we have to create ticket. We should let users add new branches in the future.

Maciej Swinarski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 29, 2015

I am not really sure if I understand the problem. * does the user want to create new branches in the repository via FishEye? this is not possible - FishEye is only reading from the repository and not doing any write operations * or the problem is with FishEye detecting new branches created by the user? if thats the case, like I have explained above - FishEye should automatically detect new branches. What repository type is it? Maybe if you could explain what operations are you doing to solve the ticket raised by the user? mac

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events