hide finished code reviews in crucible

A lot of my co-workers who request my input on a code review forget to close it, so it's forever in my outbox. Is there a way to clear these out, short of going around and telling them to close their year-old code reviews?

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @Brian Harrington,

You can either use the "Send reminder" option to request review author to close it:

sendReminder.png

or change permission scheme definition and grant yourself "Close" permission to all reviews, so you could close review by yourself.   The latter method seems rather radical, perhaps authors deliberately wanted to keep review open because they still wanted to address some of the comments raised?

Hope that helps, 

Right there's the rub; if they wanted to keep it open for some reason, then I would be "nagging" them to close it, which I don't want to do. However, if I finish one and I know I'm done with it forever, why isn't there an option to hide or archive it somewhere, instead of letting it hang around in my outbox?

Additionally it seems to cause performance issues, the larger my outbox grows, the longer it takes to load

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Jira Service Desk

Looking for anyone who has switched from Zendesk to Jira Service Desk

Hi Community! The Jira Service Desk marketing team is looking for customers who have successfully switched from Zendesk to Jira Service Desk!   We’d love to hear your thoughts on the pros and ...

21 views 0 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you