Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

get all the files where linesRemoved >0

Madhusudhan Athinarapu September 6, 2016
  • I have a requirement to get all the files where few lines are removed from existing code( branch) using fisheye search criteria. I don't see this option now.

my search should look some thing like this

path like "*.xsd" and linesRemoved > 0

2 answers

0 votes
Madhusudhan Athinarapu September 9, 2016

Thanks for the info. Is there a way to filter the data with linesRemoved>0  on results?

Piotr Swiecicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 9, 2016

I'm afraid no way to filter the data on linesRemoved>0 in FishEye product, that's why I recommended filtering externally in my answer.

Use the "Download results as CSV" link to download results as csv file and use the tools of your choice to do the filtering.  E.g. you can use curl and grep:

$ curl -s 'https://fisheye6.atlassian.com/search/flex-falcon/?ql=select%20revisions%0D%0Awhere%20date%20in%20%5B%202016-09-01%2C%202016-09-07%20%5D%0D%0Areturn%20path%2C%20linesRemoved%0D%0A&csv=true' | grep -Ev ',0\s*$'
"path","linesRemoved"
"compiler/src/main/java/org/apache/flex/abc/print/ABCDumpVisitor.java",7
"compiler/src/main/java/org/apache/flex/compiler/internal/units/requests/ABCBytesRequestResult.java",1
"compiler/src/main/java/org/apache/flex/swf/io/SWFDump.java",5
0 votes
Piotr Swiecicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 6, 2016

Hi 

I don't think you can use linesRemoved in the WHERE clause of EyeQL query, see  https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHEYE/EyeQL+reference+guide, linesRemoved can only be used in return clauses.

Perhaps you want to consider workaround to retrieve all the files and their removed lines count, so you can filter externally?

Take a look at example queries:

Hope that helps,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events