can i unsubscribe from a crucible review

Gordon Milne July 18, 2016

I would like my entire team (20 people) to be part of every crucible code review . However, I also want reviewers to be able to decline further updates on reviews they are not interested in.

Is there a link I can click, or a simple action I can perform to remove myself from the list of reviewers in a review.

I see this as a "mute review" link of some kind. Once clicked, I no longer receive updates on the review, but I should be able to rejoin (i.e. "unmute review") the review at a later date if I so wish.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Piotr Swiecicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 18, 2016

One can easily remove oneself from review by click "Edit Review" button.  The Edit Review dialog presented shows list of all reviewers, simply remove selected one(s).

In order to reviewers to have the ability to remove themselves you need to ensure the Permission Scheme for your project allows Reviewers to Edit Review Details.  It is configured this way for 'agile' permission scheme so no action required if you are using it already.

Regarding the possibility of reviewers re-adding themselves again after they have been removed, you may want to allow those named individuals (or a dedicated group(s) if you have it set up) the Edit Review Details permission in your project.

Hope that helps,

tapik July 16, 2020

Does it mean that I need a different permissions to Join a review and to Withdraw from it? Isn't it weird?

In this particular case, each and every reviewer has to have rights to add/remove others, CLs etc. just to be able to step out.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events