Workflow setup

notself March 24, 2013

Hi,

We just installed Crucible to do a test pilot and I'm not getting the workflow correctly. I must be doing something wrong. 2 main areas that I can't get to work, and seem related:

- In my Dashboard, under Activity, I can only see my commits and not the ones from my Team. Shouldn't I be able to see everything? (If I untick the "Show My Activity" checkbox I don't see any activity)

- A team member created a review and assigned me as Reviewer, however it doesn't appear under Inbox/To Review. If I search for reviews I can find them and open them. They have the state "Review" and I can see that I am the reviewer there. If I open them I can't find any button to Complete the review.

Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
John Burns
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2013

After creating the review, the creator needs to "Start Review" with the button in the upper right of the screen.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CRUCIBLE/Starting+a+review

notself March 24, 2013

I don't seem to have a Start Review button. If I login as the author I can only see: Edit Details, Share, Close and Tools. Under tools I can either Close it or Abandon it.

Plus, in the Author's dashboard, the reviews appear in the Outbox / Out for Review

notself March 24, 2013

Hmm, there's something strange here. It seems that somehow there are duplicate users in Crucible. I (the reviewer) just opened an existing review where I was the reviewer. I removed myself and added me again. And the Complete Review appeared immediately.

Anyone aware of this kind of problem?

notself March 24, 2013

Sorry for the comment flood. But that's it, our Crucible has 2 users for each user. One with the user name lowercase and another uppercase... not sure what caused this mess

John Werner March 24, 2013

You can solve the upper vs. lower case user names by going to Administration --> Authentication Settings and turning on "Force Lowercase Username."

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events