Why do i get "Issue not found" when i am not logged in ?

Hi,

I have setup the Application Links correctly between my JIRA and Fisheye installation and everything works fine when user is logged in Fisheye. When user is logged in he can see the issue when hoovering it but when not logged in he sees "Issue not found". I don't understand why we get that considering that we have browse project in JIRA open to anybody so any user can see the issues without having to be logged in.

/donnib

2 answers

Hi Donnib.

This is probably hapening because the Anonymous Access in FishEye is disabled:

Can you try enabling it and check if it solvest the problem: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHEYE/Configuring+Anonymous+Access

Cheers,
Douglas Fabretti
Atlassian Support

I have a similar problem where some of the issues are not found when I hover over the issue link in the commit record, but if I click the link the browser take me to the correct JIRA page.

I see the same thing as Jerome... and I'm logged into both my JIRA and Fisheye instances.

I had this issue after an upgrade and found that my outgoing authentication for jira under application links was broken. I re-set this back up and everything was working again.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Asked Thursday in Jira Ops

I'm John Allspaw, Ask Me Anything about incident analysis and postmortems

I'm John Allspaw, co-founder of   Adaptive Capacity Labs, where we help teams use their incidents to learn and improve. We bring research-driven methods and approaches to drive effective inciden...

4,370 views 20 13
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you