Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do i get "Issue not found" when i am not logged in ?

JIRA Autobot December 11, 2011

Hi,

I have setup the Application Links correctly between my JIRA and Fisheye installation and everything works fine when user is logged in Fisheye. When user is logged in he can see the issue when hoovering it but when not logged in he sees "Issue not found". I don't understand why we get that considering that we have browse project in JIRA open to anybody so any user can see the issues without having to be logged in.

/donnib

2 answers

0 votes
dwithers@franklinamerican.com January 8, 2013

I had this issue after an upgrade and found that my outgoing authentication for jira under application links was broken. I re-set this back up and everything was working again.

0 votes
Douglas Fabretti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2012

Hi Donnib.

This is probably hapening because the Anonymous Access in FishEye is disabled:

Can you try enabling it and check if it solvest the problem: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHEYE/Configuring+Anonymous+Access

Cheers,
Douglas Fabretti
Atlassian Support

Jerome Taylor August 15, 2012

I have a similar problem where some of the issues are not found when I hover over the issue link in the commit record, but if I click the link the browser take me to the correct JIRA page.

Jason Plumhoff
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2012

I see the same thing as Jerome... and I'm logged into both my JIRA and Fisheye instances.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events